CBD Lavender Balm
3% CBD | 90mg | 30ml pot
Lavender is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help skin irritations and minor skin conditions. Research suggests that lavender may also be useful for treating anxiety, insomnia, depression, and restlessness.
Our Thrive CBD Lavender Balm is a 3% CBD strength, all-natural CBD balm, that is a must-have for every household.
Available in a 30ml pot, this soothing balm is a unique combination of natural, organic ingredients including; Vitamin E, Lavender, Beeswax, and coconut oil.
Certified as ‘Organic’, our Thrive CBD Balm is GMO, Pesticide, and Solvent free with zero traces of THC.
Perfect for people who like to receive a massage or people who like to give, those lucky folk with ‘healing hands’. Heat a pea-sized amount in your hands and rub away the stresses of the day. Bliss!
- Vitamin E
- Coconut oil
- White Willow Bark
White willow bark may help to: Relieve acute and chronic pain, including headache, back and neck pain, muscle aches, and menstrual cramps. The effectiveness of white willow bark for easing these and other types of discomforts results from its power to lower prostaglandin levels.
- It is advised to test a small amount on the skin before applying all over
- Heat a pea-sized amount in your hands and apply liberally as required
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Any information provided on this website is provided to the best of our knowledge and is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified medical practitioner.
- Any testimonials or product reviews provided by our customers are not our personal views and should not be taken as a recommendation or fact
- If you are taking medication and/or have a severe medical condition, consult a doctor before use
- Expectant mothers or lactating women should consult a doctor prior to use
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Information on this site is not intended to replace medical advice given by your Doctor
- 12-months shelf life approx.